Custom Connection is a full-service car, truck and van customization shop located in Chicago and also serves the neighboring areas. From bed liners and bug shields to truck caps and truck hitches, they have it all. It also has a full line of accessories from well-known name brands such as Duraliner, Bushwacker, Husky Liners, Lund, a Draw-Tite, K&N and Westin and many others which mean that you will get any accessory that you need.
The custom connection will help you get that rare part or accessory, install it and eventually make sure your car, truck or van leaves their shop looking better than your expectations. Your car custom experience here will be an amazing one since custom connection offers a lifetime warranty on remote start installs. Traditionally, their vehicle customization charges are very affordable, this accompanied by the excellent customer service, you will make Custom Connection your favorite car mechanic. They also offer very free advice on a range of information about your vehicle modification.
There are only two reasons to customize your car: individual preference and financial efficiency which simply means that you want your vehicle to have certain additional features that it did not come with while economic efficiency just means that you can afford the customization and modification procedure as well as all the necessary accessories. Most of the modification parts are not so easy to find so the decision on where to adjustment the car is also faced with particular difficulties.
When you want some unique personalization than what your original vehicle is equipped with, you are very free to modify it to your liking. Of course, no matter the reason of your customizing your car, you are significantly risking devaluing your vehicle or any other vehicle with every inch you move it away from its original form. With that in mind, here are some of the acceptable parts for modification on your car:
• Audio and video enhancements- the stereo supplied by the vehicle manufacturer leaves us wanting more clarity, volume, and bass at upper decibel levels. Anybody who to the audience that wants to feel the music they’re listening to.
• Custom paint and appearance modifications for a prettier look.
• Oversized wheels or tires - One of the most dramatic ways to make a noticeable improvement on the physique of a vehicle is to upgrade the factory wheels to larger, bolder, shinier aftermarket “rims.” The rim is technically the outer lip
• Suspension modifications -The cost effective option for suspension adjustments is lowering springs which may work with your OEM shocks, and the more costly option is a coil over kit that enables greater drops in ride height. Either of the above will improve the sports handling and stiffen the ride. Some coil overs also have shock dampening adjustment. Either way, the primary objective is to reduce the wheel gap which leads to a sporty and aggressive stance.
• Window tinting - Tinting your vehicle windows is relatively affordable and has several benefits beyond beauty and appearance. Tint will reduce sunlight glare for better visibility when driving and help keep your cars’ interior and you safe and healthy.